Highway And Airport
Not interested in living here but rather investing? Buying land in this area is an inexpensive way into the Valencia Real Estate market. With the recent ground-breaking on the Facebook Data Center in Los Lunas and the continuing overflow of businesses looking to locate in close proximity to the Albuquerque Metro Area, home and land values in this region are only going to continue to rise. Priced at $3,000 this is currently the cheapest five acres on the market in this county. Buy it now and resell immediately to double your investment, or hold on to it for five years and make even more!
- This property sits on Muchacha Road between Padrino and Rayo Road, all of which are well maintained dirt/gravel roads.
- The nearest power lines can be found at the corner of Muchacha and Pogo Roads.
- This area is zoned Rural Residential 1, which means land can be subdivided but to no less than one acre in size. This gives whoever buys this property the ability to live on one acre while reselling the other four acres for a profit.
- Mobile homes are OK in this subdivision but RVs are not allowed as permanent living quarters unless the owner is granted a building permit by the county, which itself is only temporary until the applicant completes construction of their permanent house.
- This lot sits in close proximity to the Alexander Municipal Airport which hosts small aviation businesses such as a sky diving school. In talks with local neighbors, it seems the airport is surprisingly quiet, with rare exceptions being when the military uses it on for occasional weekend exercises.
- Valencia County Assessed Value on this 5 acre lot is $6,600 and the Valencia County Assessor's Market Value is $20,000.
|Location||Valencia County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||1 Acre|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description|| RIO GRANDE ESTATES, UNIT U, BLOCK 1344,
LOTS 7 & 8
|Latitude-Longitude||Center: 34.618260 -106.683867|
|NW: 34.6184973139095 -106.684140635407|
|NE: 34.6184998880228 -106.68341671817097|
|SW: 34.6179477559723 -106.68413777384603|
|SE: 34.6179503300332 -106.68341386138201|
|Zoning||Planned Development PDF|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt/Gravel Roads|
|Power||Across the Street, at the corner of either Padrino or Rayo Roads|
|Phone||In The Area or Mobile/Satellite|
|Water||By Well, Catchment System or Holding Tank|
|Conveyance Document||Special Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Notary Close|
|Doc Prep Fee||$150.00|
|Nearby Towns||Belen: miles|
|Los Lunas: miles|
|Points Of Interest||Rio Metro Rail Line (Link)|
|Isleta Casino & Resort (Link)|
|Tierra Del Sol Golf Course & Country Club (Link)|
|Abo Canyon (Link)|
|Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge (Link)|
|Manzano Mountains State Park (Link)|
|Rio Salado River (Link)|
|Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Valencia County Assessor's Office (505) 866-2065|
|Valencia County Planning & Zoning (505) 866-2050|
|Valencia County Comprehensive Land Use Plan (PDF)|
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.