Rio Metro And Airport
Not interested in living here but rather investing? Buying land in this area is an inexpensive way into the Valencia Real Estate market. With the recent ground-breaking on the Facebook Data Center in Los Lunas and the continuing overflow of businesses looking to locate in close proximity to the Albuquerque Metro Area, home and land values in this region are only going to continue to rise. Priced at $5,000 this is currently the cheapest ten acres on the market in this county. Buy it now and resell immediately to double your investment, or hold on to it for five years and make even more!
- This property sits between Twining and Charin Lanes, both of which are well maintained dirt/gravel roads.
- The nearest power lines can be found on Hinson Road, which runs parallel this property to the east. While there is power in this subdivision, no lines have yet been extended on either road leading to this parcel. Once they are, however, the value of this land will only increase.
- This area is zoned Rural Residential 1, which means land can be subdivided but to no less than one acre in size. This gives whoever buys this property the ability to live on one acre while reselling the other nine acres for a profit.
- Mobile homes are OK in this subdivision but RVs are not allowed as permanent living quarters unless the owner is granted a building permit by the county, which itself is only temporary until the applicant completes construction of their permanent house.
- This property offers excellent privacy while still placing you only a few miles from the more developed region in the I-25 corridor. Here you'll have easy access to groceries, supplies, churches, hospitals and schools. Locally there's a Wal-Mart in Belen, UNM's Valencia campus, the Isleta Casino and Resort and Tierra Del Sol Country Club and Golf Course. Additionally, the Rio Metro recently expanded it's rail line from Santa Fe to Belen with stops in Los Lunas and Albuquerque, making it even easier to live here and commute to work in those northern cities.
- This property sits in close proximity to the Alexander Municipal Airport, a small private airport that offers flying and sky diving courses.
- The Valencia County Assessessor places the market value of these 10 acres at $10,000.
|Location||Valencia County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||10 Acres|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||RANCHO RIO GRANDE, UNIT 2, LOTS 628 & 629|
|Latitude-Longitude||Center: 34.567031 -106.839194|
|NW: 34.5679512061699 -106.84033533331797|
|NE: 34.5679435958702 -106.838142654335|
|SW: 34.5661376625701 -106.840335612498|
|SE: 34.5661300514934 -106.83814304295402|
|Zoning||Rural Residential 1 PDF|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt/Gravel Roads|
|Power||By Generator, Solar or Alternative; No Power Lines At Property|
|Phone||Mobile or Satellite|
|Water||By Well, Catchment System or Holding Tank|
|Conveyance Document||Special Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Notary Close|
|Doc Prep Fee||$150.00|
|Nearby Towns||Belen: 5 miles|
|Los Lunas: 13 miles|
|Albuquerque: 33 miles|
|Points Of Interest||Rio Metro Rail Line (Link)|
|Isleta Casino & Resort (Link)|
|Tierra Del Sol Golf Course & Country Club (Link)|
|Abo Canyon (Link)|
|Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge (Link)|
|Manzano Mountains State Park (Link)|
|Rio Salado River (Link)|
|Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Valencia County Assessor's Office (505) 866-2065|
|Valencia County Planning & Zoning (505) 866-2050|
|Valencia County Comprehensive Land Use Plan (PDF)|
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.