Across From Dirtbike Course
- This property is located along Northern Boulevard. Northern is a major arterial that crosses the entirety of Rio Rancho from east to west, and is an easy road for any vehicle type to traverse, even this far west in the subdivision. Despite being more seculded, it's only a four mile drive along Northern into the more developed portions of the city where you'll easily be able to access groceries, supplies, schools, churches and medical.
- The subject property is in a remote area where there is no development or utilities, making this perfect for anyone looking for a lot of privacy or who wants to experiment with off-grid living. Those looking to purchase this propeerty will need to consider alternative solutions for power.
- It should be noted that a makeshift dirtbike course seems to occupy the roughly ten acres across the street. While we're not certain how busy this area gets, the fact the tire tracks can be seen from Google Earth suggests it's a popular hang out. If you're a dirtbiking/off-road enthusiast, this may be the perfect property for you. If you are not, you may want to consider one of our many other Rio Rancho lots.
- CASH OPTION: Using a credit or debit card, pay the cash price as indicated above along with a $150.00 Document Preparation fee and within 24 hours we will draft new documentation conveying the land from our company to you. Once you approve the paperwork, we will record it with the county and you will become the new owner of the land.
- FINANCING OPTION: If you don’t have all the money now and would prefer to pay for the property more gradually, you may elect to use the financing option we have indicated above of $500.00 Down and $150.00/Month. It should be noted, however, that the property will not be deeded into your name until such a time as the balance has been paid in full. Between now and that time we will have a Land Contract which will be the document that demonstrates your equitable interest in the land. Click here to see a generic version of one of our standard Land Contracts. Please note: Our land contracts have only pre-payment incentives and no pre-payment penalties.
|Location||Sandoval County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||1.1 Acre|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||RIO RANCHO ESTATES UNIT 2, BLOCK 48, LOT 77|
|Latitude-Longitude||Center 35.274049 -106.848585|
|NW 35.2741959066143 -106.849421249058|
|NE 35.2742025390003 -106.848081148642|
|SW 35.2740572558379 -106.849420227548|
|SE 35.2733554845366 -106.848074922028|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt Road|
|Power||Solar or Alternative|
|Water||Nearby Bulk Fill Station (Link)|
|Conveyance Document||Special Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Notary Close|
|Doc Prep Fee||$150.00|
|Nearby Towns||Albuquerque: 15 miles|
|Los Lunas: 30 miles|
|Santa Fe: 57 miles|
|Taos: 106 miles|
|Points Of Interest||Things To Do In Albuquerque (Link)|
|Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta (Link)|
|Cottonwood Mall (Link)|
|Santa Ana Star Casino (Link)|
|Santa Ana Star Golf Club (Link)|
|Santa Ana Star Center (Link)|
|Del Norte Gun Club (Link)|
|Jemez Springs Attractions (Link)|
|Jemez Hot Springs (Link)|
|Jemez Mountain Trail & State Monument (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Sandoval County Assessor's Office (505) 867-7562|
|Sandoval County Planning & Zoning (505) 867-7628|
|City Government of Rio Rancho (505) 891-5000|
|Sandoval County GIS (505) 867-7628|
|New Mexico Environmental Department (505) 827-2855|
|Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance (Link)|
|Sandoval County Zoning Map (Link)|
|New Mexico State Engineer 1-800-WATERNM|
|Well Drilling Info|
|Well Drilling Permit Application|
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.