Just North Of Aztec
Earnest Money Deposit: $1,000.00
- This property is located along Lonesome Dove Drive. It sits just north of the city of Aztec, the county seat of San Juan as well as a thriving small town with plenty of places to find groceries, supplies, schools, churches and medical facilities. Aztec also boasts a small regional airport as well as the Aztec Ruins, a National Monument which commemorates the ancestral Pueblo society that first settled this area.
- San Juan County has no formal zoning laws that govern this land. Additionally, there are no covenants or restrictions governing this property either. The city of Aztec, however, has some zoning regulations for land in their city limits and outlying areas. Anyone looking to purchase this property should inquire with city officials (Aztec Community Development) about what they plan to use the land for to insure their plans are legal, feasible and permitted. NOTE: Our conversations with their offices lead us to believe most anything is possible, including commercial development.
- While gas lines run the entire length of the ten acres, power lines can be found 4/10 of a mile away. The proximity of these lines should help reduce the cost of bringing power to the subject property.
- Situated roughly eleven miles south of the Colorado border, the snow capped peaks of the Rockies can be viewed from the subject property. Additionally, the slops of Telluride are only an hour's drive from this land. The Navajo Marina is twenty miles west, Ship Rock is only forty minutes east and Farmington Lake is a quick ten minute drive along the 516.
- The San Juan County Assessor estimates the market value of this property to be $39,000. Priced at $25,000, this property is well below most all other like-type comps both on the MLS and online. This $14,000 savings will allow anyone who purchases the land to put more money into building their dream home, landscaping or getting utilities to the property.
NOTE: We are requesting an upfront Non-Refundable Earnest Money Deposit of $1,000. This is not an installment sale and there is no financing offered. This is a cash transaction. After we have your Deposit we will contact you about how to proceed with finalizing the purchase, whether it be by credit card, wire transfer or title & escrow. If you elect to close through escrow, buyer will be responsible for all closing costs.
This property is represented by an agent with Coldwell Banker. Any buyer who would like to deal exclusively with our agent and bypass the $1,000 deposit on our website, may do so by calling our offices at 702.919.7170. We will put you in touch with our agent and inform you about how that process will work.
|Location||San Juan County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||10 Acres|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||SECTION 33 TOWNSHIP 31N RANGE 11W, BEGINNING NORTH 555.96 FEET FROM SOUTHWEST CORNER SECTION 333111 THENCE NORTH 758.98 FEET, EAST 582.30 FEET, SOUTH 737.63 FEET, S88 07 WEST 582.30 FEET TO BEGINNING; BOOK 1157, PAGE 782, MAP 3111|
|Latitude-Longitude||Center: 36.851091 -108.004168|
|NW: 36.851861104137 -108.005142382458|
|NE: 36.8518575398132 -108.003144283641|
|SW: 36.8497767626913 -108.005127806829|
|SE: 36.8498318470688 -108.003138991622|
|Zoning||No Formal Zoning Designation|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt Roads|
|Power||No Source on Property; Power 4/10 Mile Away; Solar or Alternative|
|Phone||In The Area or Mobile/Satellite|
|Water||By Well, Catchment System or Holding Tank|
|Conveyance Document||Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Buyer's Choice|
|Doc Prep Fee||Waived|
|Nearby Towns||Farmington: 15 miles|
|Telluride: 75 miles|
|Gallup: 100 miles|
|Taos: 138 miles|
|Santa Fe: 139 miles|
|Albuquerque: 144 miles|
|Points Of Interest||Navajo Dam Marina (Link)|
|Aztec Ruins (Link)|
|Heron Lake State Park (Link)|
|El Vado Lake State Park (Link)|
|Abiquiu Lake Recreation Area (Link)|
|Georgie O’Keefe Museum (Link)|
|Things To Do In Telluride (Link)|
|Things To Do In Taos (Link)|
|Things To Do In Taos Ski Valley (Link)|
|Four Corners Monument (Link)|
|Things To Do In Sante Fe (Link)|
|County Contact Info||San Juan County Assessor's Office (505) 334-6157|
|San Juan County Building Division (505) 334-4313|
|City Of Aztec, Community Development (505) 334-7604|
|San Juan County Zoning Ordinance|
|New Mexico State Engineer 1-800-WATERNM|
|Well Drilling Info (Link)|
|Well Drilling Permit Application (Link)|
Earnest Money Deposit: $1,000.00
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.