Power At The Lot Line
Another great thing about this part of Socorro County is it's close proximity to Albuquerque which sits just forty minutes to the north. As more Americans migrate to the 'sun belt' every year, driving up the demand for housing, it's only a matter of time before the population overflow expands into the currently deserted surrounding areas. Places like Socorro County and particularly a subdivision like this, located just off the I-25, are the most likely candidates to meet that demand for housing. In short, buy now and watch as the value of your land continues to increase!
- This 1.5 acre lots sits in Unit 1 just north of Highway 60 off the doubly named Guadalupe Ave/Escobar Street.
- Because of its proximity to the highway, power lines can be found throughout the nearby area, as well as on the property itself. This will make bringing power to the property easier and more affordable than similar lots that do not have this feature.
- Additionally, this property’s proximity to the highway means its an area that sees more traffic than the other, more remote regions of the subdivision. Because of this, the roads here are well maintained and easy to traverse in any vehicle type.
- The lots immediately east of this property have neighbors living on them. While 1.5 acres is a large enough chunk of land to insure a good amount of distance between you and whoever else is living nearby, anyone looking for more privacy may want to view one of our other lots in Rio Grande Estates.
- This property sits in close proximity to a small cafe.
|Location||Socorro County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||1.5 Acres|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||RIO GRANDE ESTATES, UNIT 1, BLOCK 1001,|
|LOTS 4 & 5|
|Zoning||No Formal Zoning Designation|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt Roads|
|Power||At The Lot Line; Solar or Alternative|
|Water||By Well, Catchment System or Holding Tank|
|Conveyance Document||Special Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Notary Close|
|Doc Prep Fee||$150.00|
|Nearby Towns||Belen: 17 miles|
|Los Lunas: 26 miles|
|Albuquerque: 46 miles|
|Points Of Interest||Abo Canyon (Link)|
|Alexander Municipal Airport (Link)|
|Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge (Link)|
|Manzano Mountains State Park (Link)|
|Rio Salado River (Link)|
|Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Socorro County Assessor's Office (575) 835-0714|
|Socorro County Planning & Zoning No Formal Office, See Website For Details|
|Socorro County GIS (575) 838-5700|
|New Mexico Environmental Department (505) 827-2855|
|Socorro County Zoning Map (PDF)|
|New Mexico State Engineer 1-800-WATERNM|
|Well Drilling Info (Link)|
|Well Drilling Permit Application (Link)|
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.