Power At The Lot Line
- This property is located at the corner of El Portal and Jasmine Roads. These roads are well maintained and can be accessed and navigated by any vehicle type.
- Power lines can be found running throughout all the roads in this area as this is a fairly built up region with a number of nice homes nearby. This means getting power extended to the subject property should be neither difficult nor expensive.
- This particular lot sits within the path of development and is only a few minutes outside the heart of downtown Deming. As this area gets built up, you should expect property values to steadily increase.
- Per county zoning regulations, you may RV on this property for 30 Days at a time, and longer if you have a building permit.
- Rock Hound State Park is within a ten minute drive of this property and Elephant Butte Lake, the biggest lake in the state, and White Sands National Park are both within an hour’s drive of this property. Additionally, Las Cruces and all it’s restaurants, bars, sporting events and night life is also less than an hour away.
- The Deming Ranchettes subdivision is one consisting entirely of half acre lots. When the area was originally subdivided, lots were sold two at a time so most owners would have a full acre of land. Because building on less than three quarters of an acre in areas is made more complicated by most New Mexico zoning and environmental law, this means that this subdivision, will always have the potential for growth that many subdivisions in the state will not. This growth, by the way, may come in the form of individuals building single family residences, or developers recombining larger chunks of acreage in an effort to create more upscale, gated communities. Because of this potential, it means the land in this area is more likely to appreciate with time.
|Location||Luna County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||0.5 Acres|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||DEMING RANCHETTES, UNIT 20, BLOCK 11, LOT 21|
|Account Number||Account Number Changes Upon Transfer Of Land|
|Latitude-Longitude||Center: 32.242354 -107.690861|
|NW: 32.2425344837348 -107.691058181213|
|NE: 32.2425357175546 -107.690644726148|
|SW: 32.2420661256095 -107.691051214673|
|SE: 32.2420673603132 -107.690637760666|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt/Gravel Roads|
|Power||At The Lot Line; Solar/Alternative|
|Phone||In The Area or Mobile/Satellite|
|Water||By Well, Catchment System or Holding Tank|
|Conveyance Document||Special Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Notary Close|
|Doc Prep Fee||$150.00|
|Nearby Towns||Silver City: 52 miles (58 min)|
|Las Cruces: 60.2 miles (1 h 1 min) via I-10 E|
|Lordsburg: 60.4 miles (52 min) via I-10 W|
|El Paso: 102 miles (1 h 33 min)|
|Alamogordo: 133 miles (2 h 2 min)|
|Albuquerque: 233 miles (3 h 23 min)|
|Points Of Interest||Rockhound State Park (Link)|
|Explore Las Cruces (Link)|
|White Sands National Park (Link)|
|Old Mesilla Village (Link)|
|Spaceport America (Link)|
|NM Museum of Space History (Link)|
|Organ Mountains & Desert Peak National Monument (Link)|
|Caballo Lake State Park (Link)|
|Elephant Butte Lake State Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Winter Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Downs Racetrack & Casino (Link)|
|Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum (Link)|
|The Zuhl Museum (Link)|
|Pancho Villa State Park (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Luna County Assessor's Office (505) 827-0883|
|Luna County Planning & Zoning Department
|Luna County Comprehensive Plan|
|New Mexico State Engineer 1-800-WATERNM|
|Well Drilling Info (Link)|
|Well Drilling Permit Application (Link)|
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.