Power At The Lot Line
- This property is located on Milpa Rd SE. This road is well maintained and can be accessed and navigated by any vehicle type.
- Power lines can be found running along Milpa Rd SE as well as Novia Rd. There are power lines running through the subject property.
- This particular lot is in a developing residential neighborhood. There are homes nearby as well as paved roads. The Deming Municipal Airport sits within two miles of this lot and the town of Deming is close by with plenty of stores for groceries and supplies.
- Situated within only a few miles of Rock Hound State Park and only a mile and a half from the 549, a major highway which runs parallel the I-10 and will help get you in and out of nearby Deming faster than using surface roads.
- Per county zoning regulations, you may RV on this property for 30 Days at a time, and longer if you have a building permit.
- Elephant Butte Lake, the biggest lake in the state, and White Sands National Park are both within an hour’s drive of this property. Additionally, Las Cruces and all it’s restaurants, bars, sporting events and night life is also less than an hour away.
- The Deming Ranchettes subdivision is one consisting entirely of half acre lots. When the area was originally subdivided, lots were sold two at a time so most owners would have a full acre of land. Because building on less than three quarters of an acre in areas without city utilities is forbidden by most New Mexico zoning and environmental law, this means that this subdivision, will always have the potential for growth that many subdivisions in the state will not. This growth, by the way, may come in the form of individuals building single family residences, or developers recombining larger chunks of acreage in an effort to create more upscale, gated communities. Because of this potential, it means the land in this area is more likely to appreciate with time. Additionally, because this specific plot is larger than the standard one acre, it gives its owner even more opportunity to either build a larger home or resell to developers in the future for a larger profit.
|Location||Luna County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||2 Acres|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||DEMING RANCHETTES, UNIT 18, BLOCK 10,|
|LOTS 10, 11, 12 & 13|
|Account Number||Account Number Changes Upon Transfer Of Land|
|Latitude-Longitude||Center: 32.236774 -107.677770|
|NW: 32.2372306932456 -107.678092339039|
|NE: 32.2372272134736 -107.677371264338|
|SW: 32.2361549632558 -107.678069722814|
|SE: 32.2361514811539 -107.677348313881|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt/Gravel Roads|
|Power||At The Lot Line; Solar/Alternative|
|Phone||In The Area or Mobile/Satellite|
|Water||By Well, Catchment System or Holding Tank|
|Conveyance Document||Special Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Notary Close|
|Doc Prep Fee||$150.00|
|Nearby Towns||Silver City: 50 miles|
|Las Cruces: 54 miles|
|Lordsburg: 59 miles|
|El Paso: 77 miles|
|Alamogordo: 109 miles|
|Albuquerque: 205 miles|
|Points Of Interest||Rockhound State Park (Link)|
|Explore Las Cruces (Link)|
|White Sands National Park (Link)|
|Old Mesilla Village (Link)|
|Spaceport America (Link)|
|NM Museum of Space History (Link)|
|Organ Mountains & Desert Peak National Monument (Link)|
|Caballo Lake State Park (Link)|
|Elephant Butte Lake State Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Winter Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Downs Racetrack & Casino (Link)|
|Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum (Link)|
|The Zuhl Museum (Link)|
|Pancho Villa State Park (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Luna County Assessor's Office (505) 827-0883|
|Luna County Planning & Zoning Department
|Luna County Comprehensive Plan|
|New Mexico State Engineer 1-800-WATERNM|
|Well Drilling Info (Link)|
|Well Drilling Permit Application (Link)|
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.