With Commercial & Residential Potential
Earnest Money Deposit: $1,000.00
- This property is 16+ acres and is situated ten miles and twenty minutes southeast of Silver City and sits just north of the Grant County Airport.
- The land has no formal zoning designation and can be used for either residential or commercial purposes.
- This property has legal access along Jungle One Way, a well maintained road that connects from the main Airport Road and leads behind the airport.
- There are power lines extending along Jungle One Way which run along the southwest boundary of these 16+ acres.
- The neighboring Grant County Airport is a county owned public use airport. This airport is mostly used for private aviation but is also served by one commercial airline, Advanced Airlines. It covers 740 acres and has four runways including one asphalt paved runway measuring 6,802 by 100 feet. The remaining three runways have dirt surfaces. Source: Wikipedia.
- Advanced Airlines has direct flights from this airport to nearby Albuquerque and Phoenix.
- City of Rocks, a picturesque state park boasting volcanic rock formations, can be found just ten miles southeast of this property along US Highway 180. The park encompasses a one square mile area boasting large, sculptured rock columns rising as high as forty feet and separated by paths or lanes resembling city streets.
- This property sits ten miles southeast of the county seat of Silver City, a popular small town with a population of roughly 10,000 residents. Within Silver City you’ll be able to find numerous stores, schools and medical facilities including a Wal-Mart Superstore, a Walgreens, an Albertson’s Grocery Store, Western New Mexico University and the Gila Regional Medical Center. Additionally, excellent recreation opportunities can be found in the nearby Gila National Forest.
This property was closed on and its title insured through Western New Mexico Title Company.
NOTE: We are requesting an upfront Non-Refundable Earnest Money Deposit of $1,000. This is not an installment sale and there is no financing offered. This is a cash transaction. After we have your Deposit we will contact you about how to proceed with finalizing the purchase, whether it be by credit card, wire transfer or title & escrow. If you elect to close through escrow, buyer will be responsible for all closing costs.
This property is represented by an agent with Coldwell Banker. Any buyer who would like to deal exclusively with our agent and bypass the $1,000 deposit on our website, may do so by calling our offices at 702.919.7170. We will put you in touch with our agent and inform you about how that process will work.
|Location||Grant County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||16.04 Acres|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||S: 24 T: 19S R: 13W PT SEQ|
|Latitude-Longitude||Center: 32.637872 -108.142207|
|NW: 32.6380435157395 -108.143627685188|
|NE: 32.6393574955611 -108.142120795406|
|SW: 32.6360554074994 -108.14116332375|
|SE: 32.6373585558255 -108.139648272621|
|Zoning||No Formal Zoning Designation|
|Access||Well Maintained Dirt/Gravel Roads Accessing From Paved Road; Adjacent To Highway 180|
|Power||At The Lot Line; Solar/Alternative|
|Phone||In The Area or Mobile/Satellite|
|Conveyance Document||Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Buyer's Choice|
|Doc Prep Fee||Waived|
|Nearby Towns||Deming: 33 miles|
|Las Cruces: 83 miles|
|El Paso: 114 miles|
|Alamagordo: 127 miles|
|Ruidoso: 152 miles|
|Albuquerque: 189 miles|
|Points Of Interest||Advanced Airlines (Link)|
|Airline Flight Schedules (Link)|
|City Of Rocks (Link)|
|Gila National Forest (Link)|
|Pinos Altos Tourism Site (Link)|
|Explore Las Cruces (Link)|
|White Sands National Park (Link)|
|Old Mesilla Village (Link)|
|Spaceport America (Link)|
|Three Rivers Petroglyph Site (Link)|
|NM Museum of Space History (Link)|
|Organ Mountains & Desert Peak National Monument (Link)|
|Caballo Lake State Park (Link)|
|Elephant Butte Lake State Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Winter Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Downs Racetrack & Casino (Link)|
|Ski Apache (Link)|
|Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum (Link)|
|The Zuhl Museum (Link)|
|Pancho Villa State Park (Link)|
|Rock Hound State Park (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Grant County Assessor's Office (575) 574-0027|
|Grant County Planning Department (575) 574-0007|
|Grant County Comprehensive Plan|
|Grant County Zoning Ordinance|
|New Mexico State Engineer 1-800-WATERNM|
|Well Drilling Info (Link)|
|Well Drilling Permit Application (Link)|
Earnest Money Deposit: $1,000.00
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.