w/ Power & Paved Road Access
Earnest Money Deposit: $1,000.00
- This property sits five miles north of the county seat of Silver City, a popular small town with a population of roughly 10,000 residents that is frequently named as one of the best cities in the southwest for retirees. Within Silver City you’ll be able to find numerous stores, schools and medical facilities including a Wal-Mart Superstore, a Walgreens, an Albertson’s Grocery Store, Western New Mexico University and the Gila Regional Medical Center. Additionally, excellent recreation opportunities can be found in the nearby Gila National Forest.
- The HOA that governs this property charges $40.00 annually to land owners and $80.00 annually to home owners to help with upkeep and maintenance of the area and its roads. Aside from the collection of nominal fees and the enforcement of obvious ‘good neighbor’ policies, this HOA does not have an inordinate amount of rules and restrictions like most we come in contact with. A PDF of the covenants that govern this property can be found in the table below.
- In the interest of keeping property values high and stable, the HOA has an ‘Architectural Review Committee’ that oversees and approves the design and construction of any new home to make sure it conforms to certain aesthetic standards of the community. For reference, think “Southwest Style.” This may include Pueblo, Spanish, Mediterranean or Territorial Architecture or building materials such as stucco, adobe, brick or natural stone. Additionally, a color palette of earth tones such as creams and pastels or earth tone hues such as rose, peach and terra cotta seems to be preferred. As a point of reference, we’ve included photos of nearby homes in the development in our photo gallery at the bottom of this page.
- While deer and antelope can be found in the surrounding hillsides, hunting is prohibited within the HOA. Anyone living here, however, will not have to drive far to find areas that will allow hunting.
- Aside from all the hiking, camping and recreation activities available in the nearby Gila National Forest, this property also sits in even closer proximity to a number of great trails throughout the nearby Pinos Altos Mountains. Trails such as Pinon, Angel Loop, Continental Divide and Cherry Creek will provide you with countless hours and ample opportunity to explore the surrounding hillsides of your new home.
This property was closed on and its title insured through Western New Mexico Title Company.
NOTE: We are requesting an upfront Non-Refundable Earnest Money Deposit of $1,000. This is not an installment sale and there is no financing offered. This is a cash transaction. After we have your Deposit we will contact you about how to proceed with finalizing the purchase, whether it be by credit card, wire transfer or title & escrow. If you elect to close through escrow, buyer will be responsible for all closing costs.
This property is represented by an agent with Coldwell Banker. Any buyer who would like to deal exclusively with our agent and bypass the $1,000 deposit on our website, may do so by calling our offices at 702.919.7170. We will put you in touch with our agent and inform you about how that process will work.
|Location||Grant County, New Mexico|
|Lot Size||1.46 Acres|
|Available Financing||Click Here To Read About Financing Options|
|Legal Description||DOS GRIEGOS #2, UNIT 3, LOT 65|
|Latitude-Longitude||Center: 32.843603 -108.257547|
|NW: 32.8439009335547 -108.258196391645|
|NE: 32.8435310058101 -108.256849073889|
|SW: 32.8435144439261 -108.258339442324|
|SE: 32.8431448583836 -108.256992946523|
|POA Yearly Fees||$40.00/Year For Land; $80.00/Year For Houses|
|POA Regulations||CCRs PDF|
|Time Limit To Build||None|
|Power||At The Lot Line; Solar/Alternative|
|Phone||At The Lot Line; Mobile/Satellite|
|Water||By Connecting To Local Water Lines; Wells Prohibited|
|Conveyance Document||Warranty Deed|
|Type of Closing||Buyer's Choice|
|Doc Prep Fee||Waived|
|Nearby Towns||Deming: 49 miles|
|Las Cruces: 94 miles|
|El Paso: 114 miles|
|Alamagordo: 133 miles|
|Ruidoso: 155 miles|
|Albuquerque: 180 miles|
|Points Of Interest||Gila National Forest (Link)|
|Pinos Altos Tourism Site (Link)|
|Explore Las Cruces (Link)|
|White Sands National Park (Link)|
|Old Mesilla Village (Link)|
|Spaceport America (Link)|
|Three Rivers Petroglyph Site (Link)|
|NM Museum of Space History (Link)|
|Organ Mountains & Desert Peak National Monument (Link)|
|Caballo Lake State Park (Link)|
|Elephant Butte Lake State Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Winter Park (Link)|
|Ruidoso Downs Racetrack & Casino (Link)|
|Ski Apache (Link)|
|Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum (Link)|
|The Zuhl Museum (Link)|
|Pancho Villa State Park (Link)|
|Rock Hound State Park (Link)|
|County Contact Info||Grant County Assessor's Office (575) 574-0027|
|Grant County Planning Department (575) 574-0007|
|Dos Griegos HOA (575) 538-0404|
|New Mexico State Engineer 1-800-WATERNM|
|Well Drilling Info (Link)|
|Well Drilling Permit Application (Link)|
Earnest Money Deposit: $1,000.00
Disclaimer: While The Hemingway Land Company does extensive research on all our properties prior to listing them, there are always County-specific rules/regulations we will not be aware of. The information provided on this page is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. All prospective buyers, however, are encouraged to contact the county at the links and numbers provided in this table to confirm that whatever plans that buyer has for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.